Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Sunday, March 21, 2010

2 more sleeps until the adventure begins!

I've got all my equipment ready, and now I just need to pack.
I've failed at my first attempt to start packing. Hopefully I'll get my things into a backpack in time.
I'm wondering if I should risk sneaking my crochet hook onto the plane. I'm not sure how it is with their obstruction of security measures. Those crochet hooks are pretty dangerous, but I'm making a flower how dangerous can I really be?

Catch you on the road!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say take the hook. Stick it to the man Nav!