Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me,

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm still here!

I've had a month off. What started as a weekend away for my birthday, ended up being a month of non stop fun and games. Oh well, I shall not feel too guilty!

So I'm currently planning away.
I'm planning a trip to the USA and Canada in September to do the rest of my filming before I start editing in the winter months.

Therefore, this is a shout out for all of my graffiti artists to send me an email now as I design my itinerary!!! Exciting stuff!

I might add that I'm also heading to Bangalore in October so if there are any Indian artists out there -get in touch!

Peace out

1 comment:

jo tzet said...

you wild wild woman :D
have fun and gl with filming