Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Monday, November 15, 2010

Guerilla underground shenanigans


So we met up with GlasgowPicKnitters at Kibble Palace in the west end of Glasgow with my yarnbombers. After a few hours of stitching and chatting, we heading to the underground for a stitch up storm and we got BUSTED by the underground officials! What an exciting result!!!
What a fun day ;)






The night before, we followed Nightknitpixie around as the yarnbomber put her pieces up around Glasgows west end and city centre....

Caught! Nightknitpixie caught on camera!

No comments: