Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Articles and Robbery

As life continues to surprise, I wanted to let you know why I have been pretty quiet.

Well firstly, I was interviewed for a great newspaper article for Scotland On Sunday which was lots of fun and a great read.
Here is the link, have a read and pass it on: YarnBombing Article

The article was published whilst I was on holiday visiting family and friends in Sydney. The sun and love was just so great to have after the terribly freezing weather conditions in Glasgow. I did however have an unfortunate experience whilst at home and that was whilst staying at my parents home, they were robbed on New Years Eve. Fortunately nobody was home, but unfortunately they took all of my stuff- including my laptop which had my entire project. The Good news is that I have a spare backup in Glasgow- but I have lost 3 months of work. The other good news is that I shoot on tape therefore, the physical stuff is still alive and happy.

So now that my laptop has been replaced - amongst other equipment robbed, I am back in Glasgow and updating my computer so that I can continue with the project. I am currently in the planning for a global knit event for the film. I will provide further information soon. Stay tuned and drop me a line if you are keen to get involved! More information to come.

Til then, peace out from a Jet Lagged me.
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that sucks badly!

I hope the positive aspect comes through in that you get to review all your stuff and maybe get inspiration there.

Funny I was lying in bed this morning thinking the exact same thing - a global event...

keep me posted.