Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Monday, March 14, 2011

The Big Breast Blog

Considering this blog is mostly about the Yarnbombing documentary, I've decided to make a separate blog for THE BIG BREAST . There isn't much extra information as yet, it will take a little bit of time to get the word out- so tell all your friends about it, subscribe to it, and register your knit ups!

I'm really excited about this event. Documenting it is really important! Make sure you organise someone to film your event!

I've noticed there are loads of videos on youtube of people documenting their tags to share. I really love it. To think how much this movement has grown thanks to the internet... in fact it might not have even existed if it wasn't for the internet. I love internet. Oh my its 5:30pm and the day has slipped by... the internet has stolen my day! Oh the confusion.

Did I ever mention that I've crocheted a piece to Guerilla Knit and I'm too chicken? I might get somebody to film me do it one day. I've had it for a year now. Such a chicken I am.

No comments: