Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My wonderful friend...


This is a weird time for me... one of my closest of friends has just passed away. This friend, Brad, is also the brain that inspired and helped me develop this documentary. He's been chatting with me for months getting excited about this project. His unexpected passing has torn me into pieces.. however I have now decided to dedicate this project for him. This is for you Bradley, a true friend and a shining star always. My heart bleeds at the thought of not seeing you again but I also know you are somewhere better. Until we meet again, I will use every creative bone in my body in a way that will make you proud.

No comments: