Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me,

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tempting the Evil in Paris

Ahh the wonderful knits of Soléne, a very talented knitter remain on the tree for such a short amount of time... it's such a shame...but another great day filming, in Paris!
Soléne is part of a group called the Collectif France Tricot. They are formed of knitters in Paris and Berlin...
Poor little Soléne had a bit of trouble knitting the higher end of the snake and the passers by were too afraid to assist. I guess they were worried about getting put in jail for knitting up a tree. I guess it's pretty illegal. Imagine a criminal record for knitting up a tree, it would be pretty difficult to get that job as a prime minister... dammit!

so I guess next up is a trip to Berlin! Hook me up :)

No comments: