Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tempting the Evil in Paris


Ahh the wonderful knits of Soléne, a very talented knitter remain on the tree for such a short amount of time... it's such a shame...but another great day filming, in Paris!
Soléne is part of a group called the Collectif France Tricot. They are formed of knitters in Paris and Berlin...
Poor little Soléne had a bit of trouble knitting the higher end of the snake and the passers by were too afraid to assist. I guess they were worried about getting put in jail for knitting up a tree. I guess it's pretty illegal. Imagine a criminal record for knitting up a tree, it would be pretty difficult to get that job as a prime minister... dammit!

so I guess next up is a trip to Berlin! Hook me up :)

No comments: