Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me,

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A name... what is in a name.

I've been thinking alot about what name to give my film. I have until know referred to it as "A Knitted Convenience" which was simply because this whole project was initially inspired after a day of filming a knit up of a toilet. I don't really feel like this title connects anymore since my film is now reaching the global community. I need a title that describes everyone and paints a picture of the stitch community.

I have a few little ideas for a title, but I thought I'd put it out there; if you have a great name for this documentary, please email it to and you will for sure be credited if I chose your title. Of course, there are a few suggestions already, so in the case that your title suggestion is the same as mine or another person- it's a first come first served process, as I'll credit the first person to suggest the name that is chosen.

Since this is a community project, it would be really great to have some input!

I have this urge to.... dance a little.

No comments: