Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A name... what is in a name.

I've been thinking alot about what name to give my film. I have until know referred to it as "A Knitted Convenience" which was simply because this whole project was initially inspired after a day of filming a knit up of a toilet. I don't really feel like this title connects anymore since my film is now reaching the global community. I need a title that describes everyone and paints a picture of the stitch community.

I have a few little ideas for a title, but I thought I'd put it out there; if you have a great name for this documentary, please email it to yarnbombing@hotmail.com and you will for sure be credited if I chose your title. Of course, there are a few suggestions already, so in the case that your title suggestion is the same as mine or another person- it's a first come first served process, as I'll credit the first person to suggest the name that is chosen.

Since this is a community project, it would be really great to have some input!

I have this urge to.... dance a little.

No comments: