Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Monday, August 16, 2010

Ravelry at a PicKnit in Glasgow

Some filming in Glasgow's botanical gardens involved chatting to Ravelry creators Jessica and Casey. The park was filled with knitters, crochet lovers, and loads of CAKE! A cake was even baked for Jessica and Casey with the Ravelry logo! Either way, a gorgeous sunny day with some wonderful people. More info about Glasgow PicKnits can be found at http://glasgowpicknitters.posterous.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds pretty amazing...

I cant believe you are in Scotland..