Gday

Coming from the land down under, I'm heading to your city and I want to hear your stories about Yarn Bombing. I'm looking for unique people to share their passionate love or hate for this graffiti craze. Please Contact me, yarnbombing@hotmail.com


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Parallels


This photo was taken in Belgrade, Serbia after a visit to the Buvjlak flee market.
This neighbourhood took me back by surprise- known as commision style housing, the architecture is incredible. The buildings for some reason, play with one another, with progressive shapes which compliment eachother. There is alot of space, yet the buildings are so congested with apartments. A person walking on the street feels so desolate.
I felt like I was in Lego land from an ants point of view.
I like the negative space in this photo.

No comments: